Privacy & Policy
Our Policy Statement
Thank you you have reached the our contact and our booking page please wait a few seconds for the booking form to show up you will need Flash switched on for the form to show up.
Once you have booked your chauffeur you will be contacted within 24 hours to confirm your booking and Payment type we except the following
Bank Cheque or Direct Debit
* Note: A Cancellation fees apply:
* Between 7 days and 48 hours of the booking, 50% will be refunded
* 48 hours before the booked date, no refund will apply
* Waiting time rates will apply after first 10 minutes and will be charged in 15 minute increments at a rate of $100 per hour plus GST. This will not apply to flight delays
Payment confirms your booking
Regards the Minibus Charters Team
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you useperthpersonalchauffeur.com.au, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.perthpersonalchauffeur.com.au strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers’, consumers’ and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
perthpersonalchauffeur.com.au collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number. This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, and sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries. Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.perthpersonalchauffeur.com.au is a site for promoting chauffeur services and those subscribing to perthpersonalchauffeur.com.augive us their information so as to promote their company and services on our sites, we also promote subscribers on some of our sister sites as a free listing which helps both parties in relation to links and search engine optimisation. We contain links to other sites which are owned and not owned by perthpersonalchauffeur.com.au but we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other sites. Please review the privacy policies of all Web sites that gather personal information.
Web Searching from this Site
The search box on this web site (”Search Box”) is powered by Google Inc (”Google”).
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If perthpersonalchauffeur.com.au is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
1. Driver hereby warrants to Passenger that he has obtained and maintains the required applicable motor vehicle license to operate the motor vehicle as set forth herein, and that he will, at his sole obligation and expense, continue to maintain such motor vehicle license throughout the term of this agreement.
2. Optional language: Driver shall not provide security, bodyguard or executive protection service as part of this agreement.
3. Optional language: Passenger hereby employs Driver under an at-will employment for no definite term and on the other terms and conditions set forth herein. Either party may terminate the employment set forth herein, with or without cause and with or without notice, provided that Driver shall not provide less than fourteen day’s notice of termination. In the event of termination by either party, neither party shall retain any obligation to the other except that Passenger shall remain liable to pay for services previously rendered pursuant to this agreement, and Driver shall remain liable to return the vehicle to Passenger if same belongs to
Passenger. [Comment: If Passenger is paying any additional benefits to Driver which would accrue and be due to Driver upon termination, same should be listed here.]
4. Optional language: The first ninety days of employment shall be considered a trial period during which Passenger evaluates Driver’s suitability for personal at will employment for Passenger. Completion of this trial period does not guarantee continued employment for any term.
5. Instruction: Parties should set forth whose vehicle will be used during the term of this agreement, the make, model, year and VIN number of such vehicle. The parties hereto represent the Vehicle has been inspected and is good working condition, has the appropriate inspection and registration, both of which are in effect and are not expired.
[Comment: Parties should consider adding applicable information regarding who’s responsible to maintain and repair vehicle.]
6. _____ [Instruction: Insert vehicle owner’s name.] (Owner’s represents that the vehicle is actively insured as follows: _____ [Instruction: Insert applicable insurance information.] There are no driver restrictions in the policies, and the policies are in full force and effect, and will remain so, at the sole expense of Owner during the term of this agreement. Owner hereby acknowledges and agrees that the insurance set forth in this agreement is primary for liability, collision and comprehensive coverage. Owner agrees to notify Driver of any changes in the condition of the vehicle or insurance coverage, to the best of my knowledge.
Head off to one of Perth’s many golfing destinations for a day of fun whether for work or just a social occasion with friends
Perth Personal Chauffeur Services
Perth personal chauffeur service Donald and Leigh Gorham in Associated with Minibus Charters offer this executive family friendly service with a safe, clean, modern fleet to ensure your trip is on time and in style to your destination.
Airport transfers, pick ups are fully monitored just look for your name sign on return we assist you with your luggage yes remove the worries and delays guaranteed
take a trip in to the hills and allow our experienced drivers to introduce you to the many sights this spectacular area has to offer.